Friday, December 16, 2005

Oh yass, I'm a Benefactor

Bron never posed this as a meme question, so it's possibly not theiving if I do...

"If you were a public benefactor, what would you bestow upon your city?"

Bron says: "Nick said he would make an awesome library. I couldn't decide between parks or an ecologically sound public transport system."

I commented: "A huge, underground maze with bike, walking and running tracks, plus security (with a good sense of direction!) to keep things safe."

This maze would also include food, water and tiolet stops. Maybe it would even be multilayerd to further confuse people (and make it more exciting!) There would perhaps be themed sections (not too tacky), but these would be repeated so that the maze wouldn't be too easy. But there wouldn't be any nasty booby-traps like on The Cube.

What would you bestow?

2 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Bron said...

I did post it (look at the title) but you is welc'm to ave it too.

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger The Borg said...

Thanks! It is a meme, after all. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home