I am Girder, please insert Bender.
Here's a meme that you can all have a crack at:
Favourite Futurama Character: Bender, baby!
How you would describe your current dress style: The bastard child of Supre and Retro.
TV series now on DVD that you've been getting into lately: Futurama!
Fashion genre that is silly: Retro-metro-sexual.
Something you wish you didn't know: Where the Scissor Sisters got their band name from.
Your general attitude to the world, out of Sober/Serious/Silly: Silly
Favourite Latin phrase/word: Esse est percipi.

7 Comments:
Favourite Futurama Character:
Current dress style: effortlessly cool ;)
TV series on DVD: We Can Be Heroes
Silly Fashion Genre: Holden Special Vehicles/Fox Racing/Holden Racing Team bogan jumpers
I wish I didn't know: what "frottage" means (I also wish I didn't know where the Scissor Sisters got their name)
General attitude to the world out of upbeat/pessimistic/cautiously optimistic: upbeat
Favourite Latin phrase: Carpe verbatim
Favourite Futurama character: Professor Farnsworth.
Dress style: shameless and possibly blind nerd
TV series on DVD: Dr. Katz
Silly Fasshion Genere: Meaningless text printed on trendy stuff at odd angles just because it's been cool for the last 5 years.
I wish I didn't know: any Mr. Bungle lyrics.
Attitude out of x/y/z: mostly y, but rather z lately.
Favourite Latin phrase: It'd be funny if I just said "carpe verbatim", but I'll say "with eggs any time".
Favourite futurama characher: I've never seen it... :s
Dress style: Considering the current heat wave - 'very minimal'.
TV series on DVD : Firefly
Silly fashion: I hate those long shorts that are in fashion at the moment. The whole safari look makes me look 2 feet shorter and 4 feet wider.
I wish I didn't know: I couldn't think of anything, so I went and looked up where the Scissor Sisters got their name from, and now I wish I didn't know that.
Your general attitude to the world: I don't know. I can't think of anything. Indecisive.
Favourite Latin phrase/word: "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"
Favourite Futurama Character: Dr. Zoidberg
Current dress style: Shorts - too hot for much else
TV series on DVD: Firefly
Silly Fashion Genre: Che T-shirts... Um, hello irony: communist supermarket-bomber being used by capitalist T-shirt makers to sucker in 'cool' young adults with no knowledge of history (or style)
I wish I didn't know: Well, now that you got me all wanting to know what 'frottage' and 'Scissor Sisters' mean, I wish I didn't know them!
General attitude to the world out of upbeat/pessimistic/cautiously optimistic: upbeat
Favourite Latin phrase: Semper Ubi Sub Ubi and carpe jugulum
(um, I've been trolling for a while. Hi, I'm Ian)
Hi Ian. I like trolls. My brother looked like a troll when he was born.
Current Dress Style: jeans and free t-shirts.
TV series on DVD: Firefly
I wish I didn't know: anything about physics. Or maths.
Fashion genre that is silly: Anything
from the 80s.
General attitude to the world: general disinterest, occasional involvement, persisting pessimism.
Favourite latin phrase: Carpe Jugulum (nods to Terry Pratchett)
Post a Comment
<< Home