Monday, October 31, 2005

Thesis is going to eat me!

Is it possible to get p0rn messages sent to one's mobile? Obviously I'm not making an enquiry, just wondering why L got an sms to his mobile from an unknown number saying "Come over any time", but not spelt like that. I said "that's so evasive". Of course I meant invasive, but for some reason I keep making malapropisms and other mispronounciations around L.

I'm sorry, I don't have anything more exciting to say. No, I mean I do have exciting things to say, but I won't say them here.

3 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger Angus said...

I haven't had spam pr0n to my phone, but I've had a couple of other like bank loans ones or something.

And if you got my email, what did you think? I thought it looked good, but there were troubles with the contrast and brightness.

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger dan said...

Perhaps it was actually latin? Literally, "with eggs any time?"

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger The Borg said...

LOL Dan.

Angus, they were good. Thanks heaps for doing that for me. I will blog them soon. When I can figure out the technology and all that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home