Guns and Shootings and Stuff
It probably had something to do with the excessive consumption of ovaltine and Tracey's banana chips last night, and the stream of somewhat abusive text messages from a certain person, but I had guns type violent dream last night (I do have violent dreams, but usually they are about me clubbing a possum to death and then feeling remorseful). Other peoples dreams aren't usually that exciting, so I'll try to make this as non-boring as possible.
I saw Sean Bean (LOTR, Don't Say a Word, The Island) (whom, as some of you may know, I have a bit of a celebrity crush on) by the riverside getting married to a girl who looked a lot like me. Later on, he tries to seduce me and when the dream turns into a Guy Ritchie movie, I find out why he used me. I'm on a mezzanine floor with Sean Bean's men and I'm given this little translucent plastic gun which I'm trying very hard not to fire, because we're all snipers. We all shoot at something unclear, and it ends with me going "So now I understand the movies Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrells and Snatch."
Hmm. Riveting. Sorry about the lame-o post.

2 Comments:
"(I do have violent dreams, but usually they are about me clubbing a possum to death and then feeling remorseful)"
I don't quote know what this means for your psyche, but I think it means you might think this joke is funny:
A baby seal walks into a club.
Ba-doom-ching!
And as for abusive text messages, that's not cool.
It's not a lame post Shy. It's always good to know which food to avoid in order to not have any nightmares. I'd recommend not having brie cheese late at night. When I was in Paris, I ate brie and bread for tea every night, and I was constantly having nightmares about skeletons, and even one about Michael Jackson.
Oh, and as Angus said, abusive text messages are uncool. They should introduce something where you can block numbers.
Post a Comment
<< Home