Thursday, October 27, 2005

Groan.

I don't usually think in words, but when I do, I make language subservient. Instead of saying to myself "What's the weather like today?" I say "What's the Weber like today?" Invetiably, I end up talking like this. Jen says she does it in her head all the time too, and Trace says it out loud, al la Lewis Carrol. For instance, lots of churches these days are doing "40 Days of Porpoise". I drew a picture of an "elephant of surprise" closely followed by a "seal of approval". Yes, I have a strange "sense of puma". But I guess if you've read my blog enough, that's a "gibbon".

4 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who says it out loud. luv u Shy from Mow

 
At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW I think 40 days of Porpoise sounds a lot more fun.
Mow again.

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger The Librarian said...

Well, you can't go to sea without one :)

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger K.C. Sola said...

I do that occasionally.

"I salami swear . . ." ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home