Scratches on the Ceiling of My Cranium
posted by The Borg @ 12:31 AM 5 comments
I like the alleygirl logo. I know lots of girls who would buy stuff in that vein. Maybe 'Strumpet' could be changed to 'Crumpet', just to heighten the sexual suggestiveness even more? ;)
Mi non comprehendé.What's the deal with the brands?
Is that an ironic spelling of "Temptress"?
I think angus is right regarding alleygirl - that could seriously be a winner. Create a t-shirt design...
No, "Temt" is actually spelt without the "p", smartypants.
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
I like the alleygirl logo. I know lots of girls who would buy stuff in that vein. Maybe 'Strumpet' could be changed to 'Crumpet', just to heighten the sexual suggestiveness even more? ;)
Mi non comprehendé.
What's the deal with the brands?
Is that an ironic spelling of "Temptress"?
I think angus is right regarding alleygirl - that could seriously be a winner.
Create a t-shirt design...
No, "Temt" is actually spelt without the "p", smartypants.
Post a Comment
<< Home