Wednesday, December 28, 2005

For less than $20, You too can be Subversive.

I did this one with a paint brush. However, tomorow I plan to buy a squidgie, roller and fabric paint.
I'm taking orders now.

On the back, I'll print this logo. It's called "bad bunny". You can have that on the front if you like. I could draw you a hunter belonging to the hand or Xena, if that is your preference. I can also do "He treats objects like women" (in keeping with the anti-p0rn theme), if you're a TBL fan.

12 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Blogger Craig Schwarze said...

Great modelling shot

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger The Borg said...

The purpose of which was to sell t-shirts and kickstart a revolution by promoting anti-raunch culture...

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Craig Schwarze said...

Yes, highly ironic isn't it?

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Craig Schwarze said...

Think thats copyrighted Dave...

Is it p0rn or pr0n???

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger The Borg said...

David, the guys can wear these too (in guy style t-shirts of course :)). That makes it even funnier.

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Angus said...

It's pr0n. And I know this because I read Ctrl-Al-Del, not because I have to use 1337 to talk about it on forums!

Cool shirt! Are you going to do some with the "ag" logo on it too?

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Craig Schwarze said...

You should do some sort of play on the "Porn Star" shirts...

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger The Borg said...

Haven't they already done that for me though?

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Craig Schwarze said...

So they have -

http://www.offlinetshirts.com/cgi-bin/comp/comp.cgi/pr0nstar

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger RodeoClown said...

There's always the prawn-star shirts...

So what's the deal with the T-shirts? Just being ironic, or making a statement?

Also - why don't you stick these up on cafe press (www.cafepress.com I think), they print shirts and you take a cut.

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger kat said...

i'm keen, shiloh :)

that is, if you're serious. brilliant idea - love the ingenuity.

email me.

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger The Librarian said...

"He treats objects like women" is kinda ruder than the other way around, at least to my immature mind...
However, I really like the Bunny, it;s excellent.

Where's my "I kissed colin farrel...." shirt?
Can you make me a "Prawn Star" t-shirt with a "big blue groper on the front????"

I have to agree with Craig that it is an attractive shot, Shy, but then, you can't help being beautiful :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home