Borg-O-Meter
The Borg attempts to outdo Hugo in novel ways to keep the reader insterested.
The How Like The Borg Are You Quiz
1 You think about death
a) At least once a day
b) A few times a week
c) When someone you know dies and reminds you of your own mortality
d) Never
2 Your favourite colour is
a) Purple
b) Pink
c) Green
d) Red
3 Procrastination is
a) invetiable
b) necessary
c) 10 minute study breaks
d) Background reading
4 On important documents, lecture notes and church bullitens you:
a) Draw screaming invented creatures and portraits of the people sitting in front of you.
b) Colour in the “o”s and the enclosed parts of the “e”s. Your creativity might extend to circles and boxes.
c) Squiggle underline important words.
d) Never doodle. It’s disrespectful to the speaker and vandalism on the paper.
5 Maps are
a) are a fun substitute for reading a book.
b) informative, but not recreational.
c) difficult to read.
6 The best season is
a) Autumn
b) Winter
c) Spring
d) Summer
How to score: For questions 1,2,3,4 and 6: a=12, b=9, c=6, d=3. For 5, a=12, b=8, c=4.
Results!
65-72 I’m scared. Please stop hanging around outside my house and dressing like me.
55- 64 Borg Wannabe.
26- 54 We can still be friends.
19- 25 Congratulations! You are nothing like me!
Please post your scores. :)

13 Comments:
1-d
2-blue
3-a
4-c
5-a
6-b
Score - 42
We can still be friends.
1. B
2. D
3. B
4. A
5. A
6. A
Score = 57
Craig is 58% Borg. John is between 36% and 75% Borg. Ben is 79% Borg.
1 - B
2 - C
3 - C
4 - A
5 - B
6 - D
Score = 44
Glad we can still be friends ;)
Yay! :)
should i admit i got 69?
I scored 26...
-- Radagast
Yay, Radagast!
Jml, I think burgundy gets a 10 - it's far more superior than red and very wearable. Do not go see someone.
Kat, on the other hand, should go see someone... ;-)
Not knowing you personally, how should we interpret being close to Borgliness?
I got 56, but I definately wouldn't classify myself as a "borg wannabe".
Death is an inevitable thought for me as a christian/choleric-melancholis sort of personality.
I LIKE autumn the best b/c it has the warmth but not too much, it's related to starting new university semesters ( when everything is still exciting) and I can still wear my favourite shorts and thongs...
I lost some points b/c I like green, but blue was my favourtie colour and it's not there.
I find procrastination important for allowing information to permeate into my beign while I play computer games/wacth telly
I can't draw real people, but the choice of drawing strange girls with big eyes and disproportionate features wasn't an option...
I like maps but I wouldn;t go so far as stating (a)
How did you leave 'blue' of the list of favourite colours? isn't it everyone's favourite colour???
Anyway...
1: (c)
2: (c) (but Blue is better)
3: (b)
4: (d)
5: (b)
6: (a)
=44, which I think equals 61%
Blue is boring.
Not knowing you personally, how should we interpret being close to Borgliness? It could mean you're a little eccentric (I flatter myself by not using "wierd".)
And my reasons for thinking of death daily are the same as Amy's. Also, I am acutely aware of the precariousness of things, especially life.
Post a Comment
<< Home