Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Smelly cheese.

I've ridden the Blog wave and I'm thinking of paddling back to shore.

My reason is that my creative energy is limited and I should like to expend it elsewhere.

Did you see this coming?

I'm thinking of doing something terribly narcisstic and keeping my blog as hardcopy. What do my dear readers think? (if there's any left!)

7 Comments:

At 1:47 AM, Blogger Japh said...

Awww... :(
Don't get rid of the blog. I know I for one, really love reading what gets posted up here. It's a fantastic outlet for creativity :)

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Emi said...

I love it too. I still check it regularly, and it's one of my favourites. Please don't stop writing...

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Craig Schwarze said...

I suppose the blogospheres loss is my gain...

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger The Borg said...

Awww, thanks guys. :) I'm pleasantly suprised that my blog is so appreciated. I'm glad you all enjoy it.

Tell you what. I'll write my travels up into a blog-style publication... Or I might even write a book. Which would be much better than a blog. :)

 
At 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, this is one of the blogs that I check pretty much everyday, along with Dan's.

It would be sad to see it go the way of Wannabe Director, and your writing talents will be missed. I guess I like to read something that has some style and substance, and they're rarely seen on the net.

I've been thinking of starting my own blog. Will probably let you all know where it is once it's up and running.

Angus

 
At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And we must hear the rest of the Jane Austen saga...

Ned Gilbert

 
At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you need BlogBinders...

JTD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home