Thursday, September 16, 2004

You make me want to clean my room

No, the title has no relation to anything. It's just a catchy tune.

The linky is to a picture of the car I dreamed about. http://www.stuphthis.com/forums/thread.php?thread_id=1344

I like cracking walnuts. It's like cracking open a little skull and eating the brains. Only it's a creature that has two brains and no body. Maybe it's the solution to mind-body dualism.

The other day in a philosophy tute we were discussing "Are species real?" I said "This is kinda random, but I was reading in an animal book about the Hyrax, a small rodent-like creature whose closest relative is the elephant." My tutor took it well and we discussed it for a bit (it is related). Then this other girl says "I had this dream last night that a rat was chasing my cat and it was scared it was going to eat my cat cos it was really big... bla bla..." Everyone laughed nervously, but I'm sure she was taking the piss - as if my comment was totally unrelated. Maybe I'm just parinoid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home