Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Audience Participation

There are many, many things I could blog about right now. However, I don't want to bore you, dear Reader. You know when a comedy act or a rapping competitor hasn't prepared properly, so they try to look proffesional by getting the crowd to call out suggestions... well, I'm going to do just that, only I have no desire to look proffesional. So, hit me. What do *you* want to read about?

5 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Blogger Craig Schwarze said...

Your thesis...

 
At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to know more about your art, please. Anything about it will do. :)

---Kara

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger The Librarian said...

To be a really annoying big sister, your eating habits ;) How is the self-housekeeping going?

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Angus said...

Myself (Oh come on, like I'm the only one?) ;)

 
At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What you thought of Franklin Graham

- Sherrin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home